Hey everyone, it’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for… It’s time for the Clover Day’s giveaway!
It’s going to take some work on your end (so I can find out who reeeaaally wants a copy), but it’s all going to be worth it, because I have THREE copies of Clover Day’s to give away (courtesy of my friend Ren). Without further ado, here are the rules:
1) Please be over the age of 18
(or at least pretend to be)
2) You must be comfortable with giving me your shipping address if you end up winning the contest (so I can ship the prize to you obviously)
3) I’m not sure if I could ship porn games to you if you live in North Korea, so I’m sorry if that’s where you reside
4) Strictly one entry per person
5) I reserve the right to disqualify you if I suspect that you are using unethical means to either increase your chances of winning, or decreasing another person’s chances of winning (ex: bribes, plagiarism, sabotage, murder, etc.)
6) I will be accepting entries from now, until the date becomes July 1st, 2015 (PST).
7) You are responsible for any import charges/tariffs imposed by your country. We are also not responsible if the package gets detained by customs.
8) These conditions are subject to change without notice (although highly unlikely that they will)
Anyway, here’s how to win:
Step 1: You must be following me on Twitter so I can Direct Message you for a follow-up in the case that you win (if you dont’ have one, then register).
Step 2: MAKE me some cool fan art, inspired by any character(s) from either Clover Heart’s or Clover Day’s! Don’t worry if you’re not the best at drawing, because it doesn’t have to be drawn! You could make a really badass macaroni portrait of Anzu doing her ややや’s, or even do a cool cosplay! Heck, if you’re great at singing, then you could even sing a song you wrote in homage to one of the characters! Whether it’s a song, a fanfic, or a drawing, what I’m really looking for is creativity – I also want to see that you’ve put time and effort into the piece of art.
NOTE: IF you are planning to do a cosplay, please hold up a sign with your Twitter ID in your photo so I know it’s you, and not some stranger you bumped into at a convention!
Step 3: Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org either in-line or through a link to a hosting site (max file size: 50MB), and be sure to include your Twitter ID in the message!
Thanks for reading! Reminder that I have three copies to give away, so don’t be afraid to enter even if you’re not the artistic type at all. Have fun out there!